"What better way to start the new year than with an adventure?"
Whether you fancy cooling off in an alpine setting or searching for some winter sun, here’s our pick of things to do in January.
Skiing, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
January is a great time to go skiing – the resorts are generally quiet following the New Year, which means cheaper prices and fewer people on the slopes. A great apres-ski scene will provide you with plenty of options for when the sun goes down.
Where better to seek some winter sun than in the land down under? Australia Day on the 26th sees the nation celebrate a public holiday to commemorate the 1788 arrival of British ships to Port Jackson in New South Wales. The best festivities can be found in Perth, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
There’s no denying it – the Maldives are stunning. Pristine white sands, turquoise lagoons and the ultimate in peace and quiet render the islands one of the top destinations in the world. January is one of the best months to visit, and you can expect clear, blue skies and perfectly calm waters. Get ready to leave your worries at home; welcome to paradise.
Providing peace of mind and full financial protection, along with high standards of trading practices. We also offer a 24 hour emergency helpline to clients in resort.
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Talk to a specialist 0161 430 2288
- Reach us online Get a quote
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- ABTA members, ensuring our customers can benefit from ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct.